Saturday, January 31, 2009

New Years Resolution For Steven

Steven's new year resolution is to stop saying bad words. The other day at school Andrew's teacher came up to me and said "You are not going to believe what Andrew did today." Apparently his teacher had given him an assignment that he did not quite understand, and he had some questions on it. He quietly took his paper up to his teacher and said, "What the hell is this?" His teacher responded,"What did you say?" A look of shock came across his face. I don't think Andrew knew what he said; I think it just came out before he could stop it. Anyway, I made a deal with him that any time he heard me say a bad word, I would have to take him to the store and buy him a treat.

6 comments:

Janet said...

I love it. That is so funny. Well maybe not funny but cute. We've had a few of those moments over at our house. I'll hope that Andrew doesn't get too many treats.

K Lind said...

What the hell is wrong with the word hell? ;-) Just kidding. That is a great story ... just make sure Andrew doesn't get fat on treats!

The Moss Family said...

I think that the dentist might be making some money off you guys in the near future. :) We might be coming to visit next week. The kids have a four day weekend.

sally said...

That is so funny!!!!!! I bet his teacher wanted to bust out laughing too!

The Moss Family said...

So, have you had many trips to the store? :)

Ann said...

When Alan was little he thought his first name was Damit.