Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Funny Twilight Spoof

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dompotjTeIA

Here is a funny, ridiculous Twilight Movie Spoof trailer you might like. I thought it was very Napoleon Dynamite-ish. Enjoy.


Tomorrow I go in for Chemo #2, so I will be down for the count for at least 10 days hopefully no more. Also in related news, I am now sporting brown football turf instead of my normal shaggy do. The hair was falling out to fast and furious for me, and I was tired of combing out handfuls, so my sweet, wonderful husband gave me a buzz and a great hug afterwards. The worst part is the cold drafts. It is amazing the amount of heat a head-full of hair can keep in. I do enjoy the quicker morning routine--no blow drying, combing or curling irons. It is actually kind of nice. Andrew enjoys rubbing my head and told me the other day I should go as a bald woman for Halloween. This is actually very doable, only I am not sure I am that brave.

Andrew and I are reading C.S. Lewis' book "The Horse and His Boy," book number three in the Chronicles of Narnia. He took the test on "The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe" and only missed one question, so now he has 30.2 AR points. I am thinking maybe 200 points isn't too far fetched. We will have to see.

3 comments:

Janet said...

Hi, Andrew is amazing. Great job on the AR tests and that is awesome that you read with him. I don't know why I have such a hard time sitting and doing this with my kids. It's a terrible thing. Thanks for keeping us updated on your how things are going. You have such an awesome way of having fun or keeping light the situation. We think about you daily and are always in our prayers. I will call you but if its good I want to bring dinner Monday night. We are leaving for Utah this weekend for a baptism. I will get in touch with you. Take care!

The Moss Family said...

Way to go Andrew!!! That is so cool, I wish my kids loved to read like that. It's like pulling teeth to get them to read 20 minutes a day!!
I'm glad to hear a update on ya. That sucks about your hair, but at least it grows back, and you have such a great attitude about it. Let us know if there is anything we can do!! Love ya!!

Cziep Family said...

What a great goal, you can do it Andrew! hunter loves to read, but he forgets to take his AR test... I guess you can't ask for everything :) What a great thing to do together, reading! Sydnie is just starting to read and she loves to point out all the letters and words to us... don't you just love the "lights turn on"

Good to hear you are doing well, you have really been on my mind lately! As Janet said, you have a such a great attitude on life, you are such a great example to the rest of us.

Let us know if there is anything we can do, you are always in our prayers!

PS. Are you and Steven still in charge of the getting a family for Christmas this year? Let me know so I can send you the money... we have been talking about it with the kids and they all have been saving their money to give.