Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Home

There is no place like home --oh, boy--there is no place like home especially after 12 + hours in a car with a hyperventalating, hyperactive, hypersonic six year old manic tease (who gave us all hypertension).
This weekend Andrew and I hitched a ride with Grandpa, Grandma and Matthew to Arizona so we could see Kennedy be baptised. Kennedy was just sweet and gorgious and she had such a serious look in her eyes afterwards. We were so glad we could be there to see her take this important step. It was fun to see LeAnn and Cris and to see how much all the kids have grown. What a fun little family they have!!
I asked Andrew what his favorite part of the whole trip was (I wasn't expecting him to say the car ride of course) and natually he said it was the Wii. Kayden and Andrew played for hours on the Wii and afterwards that is all Andrew could talk about. I'm glad he had such a good time with them. He told me he wished that we could move to Winslow so we could see them every day.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

But Andrew if you moved, we would never get to see you then. I'de stick with the long visits!! Glad your home!

The Moss Family said...

You could totally move here. There are some open teaching jobs. :) We had so much fun and it was fun to see you and Andrew. Looks like maybe a Wii is in the near future for you guys.

K Lind said...

Don't move!! But you would totally get a Wii and I could come and play it! ;o) I'm glad you had a good and safe trip!

K Lind said...

Hey!! How come "chickapee" never comments on my blog? Humph. ;o)